Proceedings of Jaffna Science Association
The Abstracts of Research papers
Annual Sessions 4, 5 & 9 April 2012
C-O3 Nutritional Status of Vegetarian Adolescents .Aged 16-19 Years From National and Provincial Schools in Jaffna Zonal Division Of Education
- Suntharalingam, G.,Sutharsan, M., Kandeepan, K., Balakumar, S., and Arasaratnam, V.
C-05 Trends in Intake of Fruits and Vegetables by G.C.E (A/L) Students in JAFFNA Zonal Schools ‘
- Shanmugaratnam, L.,Thayaananthan, K., Kandeepan,S., Balakumar, S. and Arasaratnam, V.
C-06 Alteration of Selected Biochemical Parameters in thin Adolescents in G.C.E (A/L) Students of National and Provincial Schools in Jaffna Educational Zone
- Muhunthan, T., Nitharshan, T., Sritharan, K., Nithiyanantharajah, K., Kandeepan. K., Balakumar, S. and Arasaratnam, V.
C—07 impact of Socio-Economic and Socio-Demographic Factors on Nutritional Status Among G.C.E (A/L) Students in Jaffna Zonal Schools
- Bright, B.P., Balakumar, S., Kandeepan. K., Arasaratnam, V., Kumanan, K. and Sutharshan, M.
C-08 Prevalence of Aneamia Among the G.C.E. lA/L) Students of National and ·Provincial Schools in laffna Educational Zone
- Sahithya, R., Kandeepan, K., Balakumar, S., Arasaratnam, V. and Kumanan, T.
C-10 Proximate Composition of Nutrients in Dishes Commonly Served by the Canteen at Faculty of Medicine University of laffna
- Sanfar, A.N.M. , Nithiyanantharajah, N., Sivarathy, A., Balakumar, S. and Arasaratnam, V.
C-11 Evaluation of the Nutritional Status of Female Students aged 16 - 19 years in the laffna Zonal Schools
- Siddiqa, M., Sutharsan, M., Kandeepan, K., Balakumar, S. and Arasaratnam, V.
C-13 influence of Smoking and Alcoholism on Predictors of Metabolic Syndrome
- Thiluxie, S., Thayananthan, K., Balakumar, S. and Arasaratnam, V.
C-14 A Comparison of the Prevalence of the Metabolic Syndrome Using Three Proposed Definitions
- Vinitharan, V., Balakumar, S., Arasasratnam, V. and Muhunthan, K.
C-15 Prevalence of Metabolic Syndrome among Adults aged 20 to 69 Years in Kopay Divisional Secretariat Division
- Vinitharan, V., Balakumar,S., Sivarathy,A., Arasasratnam,V. andMuhunthan,K.